A Snarky Take on Life.

Monday, July 27, 2009

We are a full service blog!

(1) Since we are a Full-Service blog, we want to educate all on the intricacies of life. Peep this YouTube vid I got Ry-Cheer...



(2) I was struck by the various things that I saw on the Metro ride into work this morning. Everyone knows that people are at their absolute ugliest in the morning on their way to work, so I can usually get by through peepin' "ho-hum" faces on my ride in each day, but today the Blue line was a flurry of activity!
There was a woman preparing her wedding invitations. Someone (perhaps her, or maybe her future husband) had finished the wedding invitations but did not put enough postage on so this poor woman had to place 2 stamps on each envelope - and their must have been hundreds.
Yowza!
Another person was kickin' ass at phone Tetris.
Another was studying for law school...Law and Economics. Yes, that's right!

And then I thought - - - These are the thoughts which take up my mind? I need a life.

(3) "Nice and Slow" by Usher was the best song to play on the way to a date in high school.

(4) Second best song was "Inside Out" by Eve 6.

(5) Weather.com doesn't know how to read weather maps. Twice in the past week they've Smokebombed me!

(6) Double Down....Over and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment