A Snarky Take on Life.

Monday, July 27, 2009

AP Reports TheSmokebomb sucks!
Awesome Instead picks up Guantlet...
There have been some rumblings in the "liberal-elite media" regarding the lack of voice for TheSmokebomb. Frankly, it's been long overdue! My fellow feaux-journalistas and I have been adrift amongst a sea of tomfoolery as of late. Let me stand up with one voice (just my own right now but more lemmings to follow) and say the buck stops here.


I will go browser to browser if I have to--but I'm gonna convince Americans that I am awesome, and I'm gonna get a shitload of hits for this blog. We've got serious problems, and we need serious people. And if you want to talk about crappy blog content, you better come at me with more than a receipt from the free clinic and pictures of an awkwardly healing crotch rash. If you want to talk about voice and bullshit blogosphere stuff, fine. Just tell me where and when and I'll show up. This is a time for serious people, and your fifteen minutes are up. My name is Awesome Instead and I am the President (slightly paraphrased from Aaron Sorkin's The American President).


No comments:

Post a Comment